Cytek® cFluor® Human B Cell Monitoring Kit
The Cytek® cFluor® Human B Cell Monitoring Kit identifies B cell subsets in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells and in whole blood collected in EDTA, heparin, or CytoChex® BCT tubes. This 13-color cFluor B Cell Monitoring assay distinguishes plasmablasts/plasma cells (CD19+ CD20- CD27+ CD38++), naïve B cells (CD27- IgD+), IgG class switched memory B cells (CD27+ IgG+) and classifies unswitched memory B cells (CD27+ IgD+ and/or IgM+). Additionally, the kit identifies the T cell (CD3+) subsets of CD4+ and CD8+ T cells. The granulocyte and monocyte markers, CD15 and CD14, facilitate a cleaner lymphocyte gate.
Tested Dilution: 5 μL / test
Application: Flow Cytometry
Storage: 2-8°C and protected from Light. Do not freeze.
Formulation: Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% BSA (Origin USA)
Figure1: Gating strategy for identifying B cell subsets using the Cytek® cFluor® Human B Cell Monitoring Kit. Data were generated from normal whole blood collected in heparin. The gating strategy is based on Gatti et al1. A clean Lymphocyte population was achieved via sequential gates of time, total cells, singlets, not CD15+ granulocyte and not CD14+ monocyte gates (plots not shown). Lymphocytes are subsetted into CD3+ Lymphocytes and CD19+ Lymphocytes. CD3+ Lymphocytes are further divided into CD4+ and CD8+ T cells. From the CD19+ Lymphocytes, CD19+CD20+ B cells are selected to identify naïve (CD27-IgD+), class switched memory (CD27+IgD-), class unswitched memory (CD27+IgD+), and double negative B cells (CD27-IgD-). Additionally, from the CD19+CD20+CD27+ memory B cell population, the combination of IgG, IgM and IgD identifies memory IgG class switched cells (IgM-IgG+, IgD-IgG+) and IgM+and IgD+unswitched (IgM+IgG-, IgD+IgG-). Furthermore, from total CD19+ Lymphocytes, CD20-CD38++ cells can be selected to identify B cell precursors (CD38++ CD27-) and plasma cells (CD38++ CD27+).
- Download the cFluor® Human B Cell Monitoring (Whole Blood) Sample Protocol
- Download the cFluor® Human B Cell Monitoring (Whole Blood) Template
- Download the cFluor® Human B Cell Monitoring (PBMC) Sample Protocol
- Download the cFluor® Human B Cell Monitoring (PBMC) Template
- Download the cFluor® Human B Cell Monitoring Acquisition Protocol
- Download the cFluor® Human B Cell Monitoring Assay Tags Template
- Gatti A, Buccisano F, Scupoli MT, Brando B. The ISCCA flow protocol for the monitoring of anti-CD20 therapies in autoimmune disorders. Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2021 Mar;100(2):194-205. doi: 10.1002/cyto.b.21930. Epub 2020 Jun 29. PMID: 32598578.
These products are for research use only. Not intended for use in diagnostic procedures.