Full Spectrum Cytometry Training
- Spectral flow cytometry fundamentals
- Reference control considerations
- Panel design and best practices
- Data analysis fundamentals
- Instrument overview
- Instrument operation and general maintenance
- Software Overview and Experimental Workflow
- Troubleshooting techniques
- Data management recommendations
- Introduction to useful tools and resources
Part 1: Training Lecture
Our training lecture is offered online in a series of three 2 hours sessions. This will allow you to have more flexibility during your work week. These sessions are offered weekly.
Each session is interactive, and we encourage full participation through a series of exercises, polls, and discussions during the lectures.