Quality Control Program
Check your cytometer's light collection efficiency (Q) and background noise (b) contribution to the resolution limit (R) for detecting dim populations.Request a Demo or a Quote
Cytek's QbSure® System Keeps You Up To Date On Your Cytometer's Performance
By using Cytek's validation beads and our innovative QbSure® performance tracking software, you can feel confident that your cytometer is performing consistently.
Multi-peak QbSure® beads
- Less than $0.75 per test
- Familiar multi-peak format
- One bead excites with all flow cytometry lasers
- Long-term stability at room temperature
Calculates absolute Q, b, and R
- Resolution limit calculations
- Allows for day-to-day cytometer performance tracking
- Provides values for comparing performance between cytometers
- Compatible with many other cytometer models and configurations
Fast and easy to use
- Simply run the bead and analyze using QbSure® software.
- Less than 5 minutes from beads to validation report.
The Only QC Tool That Provides Resolution Information
|Parameter Evaluated||Metric||QbSure®||Competitor's QC Solution||8-Peak Beads|
QbSure® R Value Predicts Assay Performance
Cells were stained with a PE Cy7 labeled antibody binding a low level of expression antigen (625 molecules/cell). Cells were run in three different cytometers, and in each one, the setup was optimized to maximize resolution.
R Value comparison using 8 Peak Beads
R Value: Resolution limit, or ‘R’, quantifies the number of dye molecules needed to resolve a dim population from the background. Low ‘R’ values indicate better performance.