We're excited to welcome Amnis® and Guava® to the Cytek® family!
Cytek Biosciences acquired the Flow Cytometry & Imaging (FCI) business unit from Luminex Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of DiaSorin, on February 28, 2023. We are excited to welcome the Amnis® and Guava® branded products to the Cytek family.
Since the acquisition closed, we have been working hard to integrate the FCI business into Cytek, with the ultimate goal of a seamless transition for our customers. Thank you for your patience, and we look forward to working with you.
Ordering and Billing Questions
How do I order Amnis and Guava branded products?
- You should continue to contact your existing flow cytometry sales representative.
- If you don’t know who your sales representative is, please send an email to email@example.com.
- If you have a quote from Luminex, please reference that quote number.
- If you do not have an open PO or a Luminex quote, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If I have a quote from Luminex, will I need to get a new quote from Cytek?
- All existing quotes prepared by Luminex on or prior to February 28, 2023 are valid and will not need to be reissued by Cytek unless you require a new quote or if your quote has expired. Please contact your sales representative to get a new quote
- Any new quotes requested after February 28, 2023 will need to be prepared by Cytek. Please contact your sales representative to receive a new quote.
Will Cytek honor pricing I’ve negotiated with Luminex?
Yes, Cytek will honor all pricing negotiated between you and Luminex on or prior to February 28, 2023.
If I have already submitted a PO to Luminex for the purchase of a product, do I need to submit a new PO directly to Cytek?
No, any existing POs made out to Luminex prior to February 28, 2023 will not need to be resubmitted directly to Cytek. All terms and conditions listed on your PO issued by Luminex will be honored by Cytek. Your products will be shipped by Cytek.
How do I submit a new PO?
Any new PO sent after February 28, 2023 will need to be issued to Cytek. Please send all new POs to email@example.com.
Who should I expect an invoice from for products purchased and received after February 28, 2023?
All Amnis and Guava branded products shipped after February 28, 2023 will be invoiced by Cytek.
Who can I work with to get the information I need to set up Cytek as a new vendor?
Please contact your sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a new vendor packet.
How do I pay for products I’ve been invoiced for by Luminex?
- All unpaid invoices issued by Luminex prior to February 28, 2023 should be paid to Luminex.
- If you received an invoice from Luminex for Amnis or Guava branded products after February 28, 2023, please contact email@example.com.
- For all Amnis and Guava branded products shipped after February 28, 2023, you will receive an invoice from Cytek. Please contact your sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to set up Cytek as a vendor.
- If you have already established Cytek as an approved vendor for Cytek branded products, you can use your existing Cytek vendor information for purchases and payments for Amnis and Guava branded products.
If you purchased products from a distributor, please reach out to your distributor directly.
Service and Support Questions
How do I get service and support?
- Please contact our technical support teams at email@example.com.
- Please continue to contact your existing field service engineers and applications specialists to receive support on your instruments.
- If you do not know your existing service or support representative, please contact 1-877-922-9835.
Will any of my product warranties or existing service agreements change?
No, there will be no changes to outstanding product warranties or service agreements for Amnis and Guava branded products.
Who can I call for general questions?
Who can I call for general questions?
- Please contact your existing sales representative.
- Otherwise, please contact 1-877-922-9835.