September 2019 Updates
We have brochure changes, new document releases, website updates, and much more to share with you.
BROCHURE UPDATES FOR AURORA AND NORTHERN LIGHTS
Aurora Brochure now at Rev D
Northern Lights Brochure now at Rev C
Higher quality print and web files can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ihy57dpx936fbwl/AABhdp_8DfMUs3EDLgblK1xda?dl=0 and also through the Media Kit on the Distributor Portal.
Summary of changes:
- Replaced 28 color data with 35 color data (Aurora)
- Correction of instrument weight (Aurora)
- Updated MESF specifications (Aurora and NL)
- More accurate wavelength range specs (Aurora and NL)
- Corrected a typo on 9-color blue page (NL)
- Added Japan and Europe office address (Aurora and NL)
- Added copyright (Aurora and NL)
NEW PRESS RELEASE
Cytek Northern Lights has been approved for clinical use in China. Read the full release here.
NEW WHITE PAPER
Cost of Ownership white paper just released September 10, 2019 discussing the different costs to owning and operating flow cytometers. The paper highlights how the Cytek Aurora and Northern Lights systems compare to others currently in the market from a cost perspective.
A few new scientific publications came out in the last month that utilized the Cytek Aurora in the research. Read more at our cytekbio.com Publications Page.
- Evening Forum before GLIIFCA, September 26, 2019 in Troy, MI
- 2nd Aurora User Group Meeting: November 6, in Philadelphia, PA
- Additional event details available at our cytekbio.com Events Page
- Resources Page now has SpectroFlo QC Bead Lot Files and Cost of Ownership Paper
- All YouTube videos have been made public so they are easily searchable by anyone
- Updated the Aurora product pages to include SelectScience customer testimonial videos and to add 35 color panel
- Updated Northern Lights product pages to include SelectScience customer testimonial videos
- Removed service of BD equipment from the Service Repair page
- Fixed defect when trying to purchase Violet APD module via distributor portal
- Aurora Parts List updated to include 4L waste and sheath tank lids; pictures of more parts added (still more to go).
- SpectroFlo v2.2 Software currently in test; expected release October 2019
- Customer Posters: Autofluorescence; 3L Full Spectrum Overview Poster; 5L Full Spectrum Overview Poster; 5L 40 Color Panel Poster