Apply for a Travel Grant
Planning to share your work at an upcoming scientific conference, but need a little financial assistance to attend? We've launched the Cytek Travel Grant Program (the "Grant Program") to help. Fill out the form below to apply for a Cytek Travel Grant of $500 (the "Grant") to help cover your travel costs to and from the conference. Your application is subject to the following terms ("Program Terms").
How To Apply: Complete the application form below at least 8 weeks prior to your conference. We ordinarily will notify you of the status of your application within 2 weeks of your submission.
Grant Selection Criteria: Grant applications will be reviewed and granted based on the following criteria:
- Depth of Knowledge: Applicant's abstract demonstrates a deep understanding and depth of knowledge in their area of research.
- Communication Skills: Applicant clearly and concisely communicates the value of his or her research and the logic of Applicant's experimental design and conclusions.
- Full Spectrum Flow Cytometry Expertise: Applicant demonstrates effective experimental use of a Cytek® Aurora or Northern Lights cytometer to advance his or her research. The Applicant's flow cytometry data is high in quality, and the experimental design utilizes appropriate reference controls and experimental controls.
- Applicant must have a poster or oral presentation accepted at the conference Applicant wants to attend.
- Applicant must be a graduate student, post-doctoral fellow, research assistant, assistant professor or hold an equivalent position at an academic research institution.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age and have reached the age of majority in his or her jurisdiction of residence at the time of submitting an application.
- Employees, officers, agents and directors of Cytek Biosciences, Inc. ("Cytek") and the immediate family members of and any persons living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to receive a Grant through the Grant Program.
- Applicant can not receive a Grant more than once per calendar year.
Submission Guidelines: By submitting an application, you represent and warrant that your submission: (a) is your own original work of authorship or that you have all rights necessary to submit your application materials (b) does not contain content that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to, privacy, publicity, copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, patent, or intellectual property rights; and (c) does not contain material that is unlawful in any jurisdiction where the submission is created.
Having Trouble With Your Submission? Please let us know and we'll make it right.
- The Grant Program is subject to modification or discontinuation at any time. Cytek may revise these Program Terms at any time in its sole discretion by posting an updated version. Any changes to the Program Terms will be effective upon posting, and your continued participation in the Grant Program after such posting constitutes your binding acceptance of these Program Terms as amended. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Program Terms, or the rights and obligations of applicants and Cytek, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- The Grant Program is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is not open to residents of Quebec, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Japan, Syria or any other jurisdiction where the Grant Program would be prohibited or restricted by law, where bonding, registration or other requirements would be required or where the methods of participation set forth above would be deemed consideration.
- Grant recipients are solely responsible for all taxes on grants awarded and may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release as a condition of receiving an award. All conference and travel related expenses are the sole responsibility of the Grant recipients, including without limitation, all costs and expenses in excess of the $500 grant award. Grants are nontransferable. Grants awarded to applicants who are not citizens of the United States may be subject to withholding for tax purposes.
- Cytek does not guarantee the award of any minimum number of Grants. By submitting an application, applicants agree that all decisions of Cytek regarding the administration of the Grant Program, including without limitation, the eligibility of applicants and the decisions to award or not award Grants, are final and binding in all respects.
Indemnification and Release: Cytek will have no liability for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from or arising out of participation in the Grant Program, any travel related to the use of any Grants awarded or any other aspects of any Grant recipients winner’s acceptance or use of any Grant proceeds. By submitting an application, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Cytek, its affiliated companies and all of its and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Cytek Parties”) harmless from any and all claims, demands, causes of action and judgments (including attorney’s fees, court costs and expert’s fees) arising out of or relating to any breach by you of these Program Terms, including any representations and warranties. You further agree to release the Cytek Parties from all claims arising out of (a) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (b) any losses, damages, injuries, claims and actions of any kind arising in connection with or resulting from participation in the Grant Program or acceptance of any Grant award.